Summer Chickpea Quinoa Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
This is a refreshing salad perfect for those hot summer days. This salad is quick to prepare, and is full of fresh flavours.
- 1/2 cup quinoa cooked and cooled
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 sweet bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
For the creamy dill dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add the quinoa, feta cheese, all the vegetables and parsley.
In a large measuring cup, all add the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together until smooth.
Pour the creamy dill dressing over the quinoa salad, and stir together until everything is well combined. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
The longer this salad sits, the better it tastes. It's great to make ahead of time.
Will keep in the fridge for up to three days.