Slow Cooker Chipotle Beef Chili
Warm up on a cold day with this chipotle beef and bean chili. Easy to make, and has the perfect amount of spice. The chipotle gives it added flavour. A delicious, healthy meal for the whole family.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef I use grass-fed organic
- 1 small organic kidney beans (398 ml)
- 2 cartons organic baked beans
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes I use Muir Glen Organic
- 2 cups strained tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn
Cook the ground beef in a pan on medium heat until is it is no longer pink. Drain the fat and place the beef in the slow cooker bowl.
Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker except the corn. Give it a good stir until everything is combined.
Set the slow cooker to cook on low for 7-8 hours. You can also cook on high for 3 hours.
Once the chili is done, add the corn, stir in one last time, and serve.