Grilled Peach Summer Rolls
Light and refreshing, these summer rolls are healthy, and have the most delicious combination of sweet, savoury and spicy.
- 6 rice paper wrappers
- 1 ripe avocado sliced thin
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 English cucumber seeds removed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 large peaches sliced and grilled until softened
- 1/2 cup Edamame noodles (optional) or sub rice noodles
- 3 Swiss chard leaves (or sub lettuce) stems removed sliced in half
Spicy Sriracha Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp low-sodium GF tamari
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Fill a large dinner plate with water. Dampen a clean dish towel with warm water and lay on the counter.
Dip the first piece of rice paper in the water and remove it quickly from the water and lay it on the towel. Place the Swiss chard, some slices of red pepper, cucumber, avocado, and grilled peaches in the middle of the roll, piled together. Add the noodles on top. Carefully roll the rice paper into a wrap and fold it at the ends.
Place on a piece of parchment paper and repeat until the fruit and veggies run out.
How to make Spicy Peanut Sauce
Add all ingredients into a small measuring cup. Whisk the ingredients together, if it is too thick, add a tbsp of hot water to thin it out.